Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Will You Just Shut Up- Hon?

So this so called friend pings me on Gmail and after initial’ what’s up’ asked me – why has your hubby joined THAT organisation? I think the comms team is really small there! Well I told her, he has joined as a consultant – advisory role- in bit of haughty tone. Which did quieten her coz i didn’t get anymore stupid oh-I-just-rock and you-suck messages from her; in fact no messages since then to be precise- which is much of a relief.

She has this habit of making people feel bad and always have this loftiness about whatever she does or doesn’t do. Well, being silly girl in the beginning, I never used to reply to her, coz I didn’t want her to feel bad. And I think this attitude of mine fuelled her urge to pass those indignant comments about me. But then, everyone has a limit and she just happens to cross the line. Oopsie poor she!

One theory is that she might have had this horrible childhood which is making her do all this real bitchy stuff. Don’t they say, people with unhappy childhood have this tendency to do something really morbid? Like beating people or eating sand or become a serial killers or something! But even now she can’t do any of that, again I’m feeling bad for her, so she resorted to easier solutions. Lazy people I tell you! I suggest start beating your husband, sucker! And my theory number two is she feels excessively insecure and inferior complex, which the poor sucker tries to press and get rid of by getting nasty with people. May be this gives her some sort of cheap thrill... and another theory (god! I can write a book on it ;-)) is that she s having this unhappy and unsatisfying married life...you know what i mean!

Well anyway, now a days I just respond to her...more like rebuke her but bit of sugar coat it, but how much can you sweeten- Go- Die-Bitch! But honestly, i do try ...swearing with hand on my loving heart. And as a result she has stopped making those really irritating comments about me.

And you know, her problem is she just passes those acid comments without an ounce of knowledge. For example the comms team in the company ‘the hubby’ has joined is bigger of many of the huge MNCs and lot bigger than where she works.

At least do some research before opening that dirty little mouth of yours darling, will you please?

No comments:

Post a Comment