Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yawn!!!

I am as tired as a mule after a good twelve hours of ploughing in rocky soil. And no, I wasn’t doing the same thing but yacking up with this friend of mine, all the nonsense and crap like some six- year olds, till past midnight and slept around 1:30am, last night.

The morning was more maddening than other mad mornings, coz i had to dress up my daughter as Jhansi Ki Rani and then I had wear something white, which I had-as usually- not separated from the pile of my tangled cloths. But anyway, I managed to drop my kid at her school almost on time just five minutes here and there- what an achievement!!

But i couldn’t make it to office on time.... office is decorated in tri colour, balloons, kites and flags, looking all bright and beautiful. In fact the whole office was divided into four groups and each group was asked to dress up in one of the fours colours on our flag, yesterday. Well, thankfully, my group had to dress up in white (I have plenty of dress and dozens of tee shirts in white). So I am wearing this white dress, I haven’t worn in last six months! In the evening there is going to be a kite flying competition and lots of booze for other people and juice for me. Juice, because I have already embarrassed myself to death when I got drunk in my last office once; have pledged to not the touch the blighted thing again in life...ever!

Well, now i am not in mood to work at all, but as luck would have it, I have a dashed three-hour long plan discussion call with a client. Think, I should bloody well stuff myself with caffeine instead of writing this pathetic post....

No comments:

Post a Comment