And guess what? About a couple of months back this girl joined our office and the moment I saw her I almost gasped. She looked just like the MY SLANDER! Man! Her height, her figure, her hairstyle, her faces even her walking style. Later then I came to know she is sport woman...Bang on! Thank god I didn’t watch that movie.
Though, she comes across pretty rude, I like that about her...that makes her complete Salander of mine :).
Oh, by the way, I told her that she looks like Lisbeth Salander, which she of course considered a complement and I call her Salander and not by her real name!
Well, i am head over heels for Bertie Wooster from PG Wodehouse. He is so much like me free, or rather carefree and lost, gets himself into awkward situations, hates being how the world expects and made him to dress up and behave. And after meeting Salander my hopes of meeting Bartie, one day, have really shot up....
No comments:
Post a Comment